Latitude Engineering successfully surpassed the world record for time aloft of a vertical takeoff and landing aircraft using its HQ-60 Hybrid Quadrotor UAV. The HQ-60 flew continuously for a record 2 hours, 29 minutes and 38 seconds, with fuel to spare. The 60cc engine supplied by Power4Flight, Currawong’s US distributor and partner, included Currawong’s electronic fuel injection system.
- Release of advanced ESC introduces Currawong Engineering to new UAS markets October 5, 2022
- Currawong Engineering with VP Racing Fuels Inc. Innovate Heavy Fuel for the UAV Industry May 17, 2022
- The Hybrid Engine Solution – Cortex Heavy Fuel 50cc April 28, 2022
- Currawong Expands Protocol Range to Include DroneCAN November 10, 2021
- Currawong Introduces DroneCAN to Product Line November 3, 2021