Gavin Brett, CEO of Currawong Engineering, is thrilled to launch his new factory in Kingston. Gavin acknowledged the support of the Tasmanian Government which provided a $150,000 grant to assist with the purchase of the Deckel DMU50 five axis milling machine. The expansion will enable Currawong to increase its production of The All Seeing Eye (TASE) camera gimbal.
- Australian Minister for Defence Industry Pat Conroy visits Currawong March 17, 2023
- Release of advanced ESC introduces Currawong Engineering to new UAS markets October 5, 2022
- Currawong Engineering with VP Racing Fuels Inc. Innovate Heavy Fuel for the UAV Industry May 17, 2022
- The Hybrid Engine Solution – Cortex Heavy Fuel 50cc April 28, 2022
- Currawong Expands Protocol Range to Include DroneCAN November 10, 2021